Atlas Capital

Global Balanced Fund

Managed by Atlas Capital
Global equitybalanced

The aim of the Atlas Global Balanced Strategy (the Strategy) is to outperform strategies which are balanced approximately 60% in global equities and 40% in fixed income. The 60/40 allocation is prevalent among institutional and individual investors. Sixty percent of the allocation of the Strategy will be the Atlas Global Defensive Equity Strategy. The remaining forty percent of the strategy will be yield-oriented asset classes which have lower investment risk than equities.

Portfolio risk score
Strategy ETFs / Funds
Management fee 0.75%
Min investment $20,000
Performance
Commentary

Performance

Last 30 days -4.0%
Last 90 days -2.8%
Last 365 days -
Since inception -13.6%
2022 (YTD) -13.4%

Portfolio updates

Blog posts

Estimate your costs

Investment (below min)
Annual costs

Portfolio information

Research

The Portfolio Manager utilizes academic, investment industry and proprietary research regarding allocation strategies among fixed income choices. The primary attributes considered are expected return, sentiment, and risk.

Approach

The approach utilized by Atlas Capital Advisors LLC (the Manager) for the 60% of the fund in global equities is described in [provide link to Defensive Equity Strategy]. This aim of this part of the portfolio is to outperform the capitalization-weighted global equity index. For the remaining 40%, the Manager uses a proprietary framework to evaluate expected returns relative to risk for a large set of yield-oriented investment categories. These categories include investment grade fixed income, high yield of various maturities and credit quality, local and hard currency emerging market debt, preferred stock, bank loans and inflation-protected securities. The aim of this part of the portfolio is to outperform the Bloomberg Barclays U.S. Aggregate Bond Index. The Strategy uses a consistent, systematic approach with a foundation in academic and Manager proprietary research. The benchmark for the overall Strategy is 60% FTSE Global All Cap Net Tax (US Regulated Investment Company) Index and 40% Bloomberg Barclays U.S. Aggregate Bond Index. The sections which follow describe the research and approach underlying the 40% of the fund in yield-oriented investments. (1) Evaluate expected return: - For yield-oriented investments, the Manager estimates the future investment return by adjusting the current yield for downgrades, defaults, carry, capital appreciation and other factors. (2) Evaluate sentiment - Current investor sentiment is assessed based upon the recent price history, whether the price trend is positive or negative. (3) Evaluate risk: - The uncertainty of the expected return is calculated based upon historical uncertainty. (4) Identify most favorable choices - Potential choices are ranked on two criteria – the return/risk ratio and sentiment - Investments made for the Strategy must rank highly on both dimensions (5) Portfolio optimization - Three to five choices are selected for the yield-oriented part of the portfolio, with the weights set to optimize the expected return/risk ratio of the overall Strategy.

Exceptions

None

Atlas Capital

About Atlas Capital

Atlas Capital Advisors, LLC. is a San Francisco based registered investment adviser serving ultra-high-net-worth individuals.

Jonathan Tunney is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer. Prior to founding Atlas, he was responsible for worldwide currency risk management for Hewlett Packard, managing the firm’s exposure to billions of dollars in foreign currency exchange.

Disclosures

Past performance is no guarantee of future results, and all investments, including those in this portfolio, involve the risk of loss, including loss of principal and a reduction in earnings.

This portfolio was launched on Interactive Advisors on October 26, 2021, when clients were able to start investing in it. All performance information on this page is actual performance of the Portfolio Manager’s account and presented “net of fees”. The actual performance chart is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be used as the basis for making an investment decision. Actual client returns will differ. All Portfolio Manager information including personal data, profiles, and strategies has been provided by the Portfolio Manager. Interactive Advisors makes no representation or warranty of its accuracy, completeness or relevance and it does not represent the opinions of Interactive Advisors.

See how easy it is to get invested in a portfolio that works for you

STEP
1
Fill out the application
It's easy and only takes a few minutes.
STEP
2
Explore our portfolios
Or choose one based on your preferences
STEP
3
Make your first investment
Our technology ensures it is suited for you
Sign up today!